Chambers & Partners 2012
The 2012 Chambers & Partners directory was published on 25 October and Serle Court has again increased its recommendations.
We now have 109 individual recommendations placing us 7th in “sets with most barrister rankings” and 4th in the “recommendations per member” table. As a set we are recommended in 11 practice areas, including the new Offshore section, and only 5 other sets in the country are recommended in more. We are also delighted to be included in the Client Service at the Bar section, 1 of only 16 sets selected.
Individual highlights include:
- Alan Boyle QC, Philip Jones QC and Philip Marshall QC all ranked as "stars at the bar"; only 16 other barristers are included in this prestigious category;
- Alan Boyle QC, Frank Hinks QC, Elizabeth Jones QC and Victor Joffe QC all recommended in the new Offshore section;
- Two new recommendations in Chancery: Commercial, Kuldip Singh QC and Hugh Norbury;
- Two new recommendations in Partnership, Thomas Braithwaite and a first recommendation for James Mather; and
- New recommendations in Commercial Dispute Resolution for Justin Higgo.
We are extremely grateful to all our clients for continuing to recommend us so highly.
- Alan Boyle QC
- Kuldip Singh QC
- Frank Hinks QC
- Elizabeth Jones QC
- Philip Marshall QC
- Philip Jones QC
- Hugh Norbury QC
- Jonathan Adkin QC
- Justin Higgo
- Thomas Braithwaite
- James Mather