Chambers & Partners 2013
The 2013 Chambers & Partners directory was published on 1 November and Serle Court continues to be highly recommended.
We have 108 individual recommendations placing us 10th in “sets with most barrister rankings” and 5th in the “recommendations per member” table. As a set we are recommended in 11 practice areas and only 4 other sets in the country are recommended in more.
- Top ranked as a set in Fraud and Partnership;
- Alan Boyle QC, Philip Jones QC and Philip Marshall QC all ranked as "stars at the bar"; only 17 barristers are included in this prestigious category;
- 4 juniors included in Offshore for the first time: Nicholas Harrison, Jonathan Adkin, Giles Richardson and Dakis Hagen;
- A first recommendation for Matthew Morrison in Fraud: Civil; and
- Lance Ashworth QC newly recommended in Chancery: Commercial, Commercial Litigation and Restructuring/Insolvency.
Thank you to all our clients for continuing to recommend us so highly.
- Alan Boyle QC
- Philip Marshall QC
- Philip Jones QC
- Lance Ashworth QC
- Jonathan Adkin QC
- Nicholas Harrison
- Giles Richardson
- Dakis Hagen QC
- Matthew Morrison