Why Competition Law Compliance Matters for Optometrists and Ophthalmologists
Professor Suzanne Rab is guest host at OcuPlan’s interactive presentation as part of their professional development series on Monday 5th July at 18:30. Suzanne will be discussing “Why competition law compliance matters for optometrists and ophthalmologists”.
This webinar is being hosted specifically for optometrists and ophthalmologists providing a reminder of competition law principles and how to protect their practice and patients.
The webinar will outline:
- An overview of how UK and EU competition law applies in the private healthcare sector, with a focus on the implications for ophthalmologists
- An overview of how to identify situations in consultant practice which present risks of breaking competition law
- An understanding of how to take steps to mitigate competition law risk in setting fees and in dealing with competitors, suppliers and customers
- Information on how to identify situations which may present risk of breaching competition law
- Provide participants with real and challenging scenarios through case studies where you can seek to apply your learning in practice.
If you’d like to attend the webinar, please email Vicki at email@example.com to register your interest.
For more information on the event and the programme click here.
Please note spaces are limited.