Chambers Global Guide 2022
Serle Court is delighted to announce that chambers has been ranked as a set in the following practice areas of Chambers Global 2022:
- Dispute Resolution: Commercial (Band 2)
- Dispute Resolution: Commercial Chancery (Band 1)
- Offshore (Bar) (Band 1)
- Restructuring/Insolvency (Band 3)
United Arab Emirates
- Dispute Resolution: The English Bar (Band 1)
35 barristers have received rankings across 7 practice areas as global specialists; with a total of 70 individual rankings across chambers.
New for 2022, Serle Court has been ranked as the only Band 1 set for Dispute Resolution: The English Bar - United Arab Emirates. In addition, three members of Chambers have received individual rankings: Rupert Reed QC (Band 1), Zoe O'Sullivan QC (Band 2) and Gregor Hogan (Up and Coming). These rankings reflect Serle Court's depth and breadth of experience in commercial dispute resolution in the Middle East with members regularly appearing the DIFC Courts as well as in DIFC-LCIA and DIAC arbitrations.
We would like to congratulate Gregor Hogan on his recommendation as Up and Coming for Dispute Resolution: The English Bar – United Arab Emirates.
"Gregor Hogan is fast developing a strong reputation for commercial litigation in the DIFC. He is also frequently instructed on DIFC-LCIA arbitrations involving questions of jurisdiction. "
Please find the individual rankings below:
- Dispute Resolution: Commercial - 15 individual rankings
- Dispute Resolution: Commercial Chancery - 25 individual rankings
- Offshore (Bar) - 14 individual rankings
- Restructuring/Insolvency - 4 individual rankings
- United Arab Emirates: Dispute Resolution: The English Bar - 3 inidividual rankings
- Private Wealth: Trusts: 8 individual rankings
- Compeition Law: 1 individual ranking
Serle Court's excellent client service record is also given particular praise;
"The clerks are diligent and easy to work with." "This set has really great clerks. They are proactive, friendly and extremely easy to deal with."
To view all the rankings, please click here.