Chambers UK Bar 2022 - “the quintessential modern commercial chancery set”
Serle Court is delighted to announce that chambers has been ranked in 11 practice areas in this year's Chambers UK Bar directory.
Five of those departments are band 1 rankings:
- Chancery: Commercial (Band 1) "it has many of the best lawyers at the Bar, all of whom are approachable and commercial."
- Chancery: Traditional (Band 1) "Serle Court is brimming with talent from top to bottom"
- Charities (Band 3) "Serle Court has an established reputation in the charities market..."
- Commercial Dispute Resolution (Band 2) "Serle Court is a set noted for its work on extremely high-value commercial disputes..."
- Company (Band 3) "Members here are frequently engaged to advise on matters with significant cross-border dimensions..."
- Fraud: Civil (Band 1) "...routinely instructed in high-profile fraud cases on both a domestic and international scale."
- Offshore (Band 1) "a huge player in the offshore market."
- Partnership (Band 1) "...a pre-eminent set with a deep bench of barristers who act for law firms, financial services companies."
- Professional Negligence (Band 4) "They have some of the cleverest people in London."
- Real Estate Litigation (Band 4) "Serle Court is my first port of call."
- Restructuring/Insolvency (Band 3) "...well positioned to handle cases arising in offshore jurisdiction."
Our barristers have received 130 individual recommendations across 21 practice areas. 45 members of chambers have received individual rankings in at least one practice area.
We would like to congratulate John Machell QC (Partnership), Dakis Hagen QC (Family: Matrimonial Trust/Tax Experts) and Will Henderson (Chancery: Traditional & Charities) who have been recognised as 'Star Individuals'.
Serle Court's clerking team also receives outstanding feedback in relation to their continued client service:
"All the clerks are super professional, know the details of the case, understand the clients' demands and are sensible on fee negotiations." "A seamlessly run, top-notch operation."
"The clerks build a relationship with you and understand what you want from chambers. It's a very good team they've put together."
"The clerking is second to none. It's always been great and they are really easy to get on with and give the impression that nothing is too much trouble."
To view the full list of rankings, and Serle Court's Chambers UK Bar 2022 profile, please click here.