Chancery Bar Association Annual Conference 2022
Location: The Royal College of Physicians 11 St. Andrew’s Place, Regent’s Park, London NW1 4LE
Prof. Jonathan Harris QC (Hon.), Constance McDonnell QC and Matthew Morrison will all be speaking at different workshops in relation to their respective practice areas at the Chancery Bar Association's Annual Conference 2022. The conference will take place from Friday, 14th January to Saturday, 15th January 2022 at the Royal College of Physicians.
The topic for Constance's workshop is: 'Probate - The Dark Arts of obtaining an inheritance.'
- Predatory marriage.
- Undue influence and how to prove it.
- Forgery and other forms of fraud.
- Jurisdiction and Enforcement of Foreign.
- Judgments in the post-Brexit era.
Matthew Morrison will be speaking on Day 2 of the conference on Saturday, 15th January 2022 in one of the workshops between 10.40 AM - 12.40 PM:
- When will de facto and shadow directorship be established?
- De facto and shadow members of LLPs.
- Duties and liabilities of de facto / shadow directors and members.
- De facto / shadow directorship and membership in the disqualification context.
To register for this conference, please click here.