Intellectual Property and Competition Law Webinars
Location: Live Webinars
Our Intellectual Property barristers, Michael Edenborough QC and Stephanie Wickenden, together with EU and Competition Law expert, Professor Suzanne Rab, are delivering a series of bespoke webinars titled 'The impact of Brexit on registered TMs & Designs' and 'Competition Law and Settlement'. The programme consists of 2 sessions which can be arranged on different dates and times.
The topics include:
- What has changed with TM oppositions
- Proof of use in the UK and EU
- Challenging the validity of EU TMs and UK clone marks following Brexit
- Considerations for the protection designs • Ongoing pan-EU litigation
- Trade marks and competition law challenges
- Settlement and co-existence agreements
To see the full programme, please click here.
We offer a broad range of Intellectual Property topics, including:
- 'Look-a-likes' (both sides of the debate)
- Securing Jurisdiction over Foreign Defendants
- Unusual Trade Marks (e.g. a bottle in the shape of a human skull)
- The Perils of Goodwill
- Erasure levels for confidential information destruction
- The Dangers of Settlement Agreements
- Estoppel issues in invalidity proceedings
- Honest Concurrent Use
- Targeting and revocation: proving use in the jurisdiction
- Breach of Confidence (including employee inventions and post-termination delivery-up clauses)
- Open Source Software: Infringement Proceedings
- Ownership Issues
- Remedies: recent case-law update
- Deletion of Documents
- Co-existence agreements
- IP and Competition Law
Please get in touch with our Business Development Manager, Charlotte Davidson, if you would like to arrange a bespoke remote session with your team.
We look forward to hearing from you.