Understand The Rules Of The Game - Law in Sport’s 6th Annual Digital Conference 2020
The LawInSport's 6th Annual Conference - Understand The Rules of The Game 2020 takes place from 10-20 November 2020.
Christopher Stoner QC has been invited to speak on a panel on Tuesday 17 November at 2pm GMT to discuss Financial Regulation and Salary Caps. Chris will be joined by other industry experts:
Financial regulation and salary caps - 14:00 GMT/15:00 CET/9:00 EST
- Christopher Stoner QC, Barrister, Serle Court
- Kwadjo Adjepong, Competition Law Expert & Arbitrator, Sport Resolutions
- Benoit Keane, Solicitor & Avocat at Keane Legal
- Noah Croom, Managing Partner, Beautiful Game Group LLC & former Major League Sports Executive
- James Eighteen, Partner, Northridge Law
With 50+ speakers, from 10+ countries, discussing and debating 18 topics, over two weeks. This "must attend" sports law conference is one not to be missed.
For more information and to register please click here.