Liz Jones QC named Chancery Lawyer of the Year at Best Lawyer Awards 2022
Serle Court is delighted to announce that Elizabeth Jones QC has been selected for inclusion in the 10th Edition of The Best Lawyers in the United Kingdom for her work in Chancery. Due to extremely high feedback, Elizabeth has also been recognised as the 2022 "Lawyer of the Year" award recipient for her work in Chancery in London. Only a single lawyer in each practice area is honoured with a "Lawyer of the Year" award.
Elizabeth Jones QC became Serle Court's Head of Chambers in April 2021 and is acknowledged by Chambers and Partners "superlative and top of the tree" and a "renowned trial advocate". For more information regarding Liz's practice, please click here.
10 other members of chambers are recognised in the Best Lawyers directory. Areas of expertise include Chancery, Commercial Litigation, Civil Fraud, Charities, Insolvency, Partnership, Financial Services, and Public International Law.
- Elizabeth Jones QC - Chancery
- Philip Marshall QC - Civil Fraud
- Philip Jones QC - Insolvency and Restructuring Law
- Khawar Qureshi QC - Public International Law
- John Machell QC - Partnership
- Justin Higgo QC - Civil Fraud
- Richard Wilson QC - Chancery | Trusts and Personal Tax Law
- Will Henderson - Charities Law
- David Drake - Civil Fraud / Telecommunications Law
- Andrew Bruce - Real Estate law
Please click here to see the listings.