Chambers Global Guide 2021
Serle Court is delighted to announce that chambers has been ranked as a set in the following practice areas of Chambers Global 2021:
- Dispute Resolution: Commercial
- Dispute Resolution: Commercial Chancery
- Offshore (Bar)
37 members have received rankings across 7 practice areas as global specialists; with a total of 70 individual rankings across chambers. Please find the rankings below:
· Dispute Resolution: Commercial – 15 individual rankings
· Dispute Resolution: Commercial Chancery – 26 individual rankings
· Offshore: Bar – 13 individual rankings
· Private Wealth Trusts – 9 individual rankings
· Insolvency/Restructuring – 5 individual rankings
· Competition Law – Professor Suzanne Rab
Rupert Reed QC has been recommended in the Spotlight Table for Dispute Resolution: The English Bar – United Arab Emirates.
“He is highly regarded for DIFC Court litigation and knowledgeable about the legal systems in the Middle East.”
Serle Court's client service is also given particular praise;
"The clerks are very responsive, helpful and commercial when it comes to negotiating fees." "The team is very good at identifying and matching needs for specific client requirements - they make sure that they match the right barrister with the right client." "The clerks understand the practicality of litigation and go the extra mile to help."
The Chambers Global Guide ranks the top lawyers and law firms in over 200 jurisdictions across the world.
To view all the rankings please click here,