Commercial Property & Real Estate Litigation: The Future
Serle Court’s barristers will be delivering a series of bespoke online property-related webinars from June 2021. Simply choose three speakers from the combination of topical and practical issues identified in the menu of talks listed below. To ensure the webinar lasts no longer than 1 hour, each of the three speakers will discuss their chosen topic for 15 minutes followed by a Q&A session at the end.
- The implication of terms into commercial property contracts: The Starck reality by Patrick Talbot QC
- Commercial Property rent difficulties - CVA or Cross Class Cram Down? by Lance Ashworth QC
- Property Litigation and the impact of the new practice direction (PD57AC) relating to witness statements by Christopher Stoner QC
- Recent Cases on the Modification of Restrictive Covenants - How predictable is the Upper Tribunal? by Andrew Bruce
- Expert Determinations in property disputes by Thomas Braithwaite
- Trusts of land case update by James Brightwell
- Misrepresentation in Property Transactions by Amy Proferes
If you would like more information, please contact our Business Development Manager Charlotte Davidson.