DIFC Courts Practice Webinar Series
Location: Live Webinar via StarLeaf
Following the publication of the DIFC Courts Practice, the Editors, Rupert Reed QC (Serle Court), and Tom Montagu-Smith QC (XXIV Old Buildings), and the Contributors are presenting a series of webinars to discuss the recent developments in DIFC courts. Please see the schedule and topics below.
- Tuesday, 28 April - Jurisdiction - chapter contributor - James Weale (Serle Court) - The session is available here
- Tuesday, 5 May - Conduit jurisdiction & the JJC - chapter contributor - Harris Bor (Twenty Essex) - The session is available here
- Tuesday, 19 May - Arbitration - chapter contributor - Gregor Hogan (Serle Court) - The session is available here
- Tuesday, 16 June - Substantive law (including Contract Law) - chapter contributors - Jonathan McDonagh (Serle Court) and Matthew Watson (XXIV Old Buildings) - The session is available here
- Thursday, 2 July - Procedural law and Appeals
If you know of others, for example, colleagues or those working in house with clients, who may be interested in joining the webinar series, just let us know and we can send an invitation to them too.
The format is intended to be relaxed and informal, with participants invited to participate from home in a discussion between the Editors and relevant Contributors.
We hope the series will present an opportunity for practitioners both to consolidate their knowledge of the core areas of DIFC law and to consider recent developments and, if possible, the general direction of travel.
To join the webinar series, please email our marketing team here. An electronic invitation for each of the webinars will be sent in advance.
We look forward to connecting soon.